Can you ship to a P.O. Box?
We ship all orders via UPS ground. Packages addressed to a P.O. Box may be shipped via a UPS Sure Post account. Otherwise, these packages may be delayed, and will require an address correction charge. Additionally, Army Post Office (APO) and Fleet Post Office (FPO) addresses are not accepted.
Why won't the website take my credit card?
1. The billing address and zip code do not match the card.
2. The zip code matches but the street address does not match the card.
3. The street address matches but zip code does not match the card.
4. The street address and zip code are not available (left the field blank).
5. The CVC does not match the card or left the field blank.
6. The card has expired.
7. The card may have some kind of hold on it.
8. If you are still having trouble, please call our store staff at (254) 983-2899 (BUZZ).
Why are you unable to ship glass quarts of honey?
Due to a high percentage of broken jars in shipments, we have decided to discontinue shipping any of our products in glass quarts. We will be adding more plastic options to our website for shipping.
Are you able to ship to Alaska or Hawaii?
Yes! At this time, Walker Honey Farm can ship to the states of Alaska and Hawaii, however there are not any discounted shipping options available.
Why is Flat Rate or Free Shipping not available for my order?
At this time we are unable to offer any discounted on orders shipped outside of the contiguous US, regardless of order total.