Can you ship to a P.O. Box?
We ship all orders via UPS ground. Packages addressed to a P.O. Box may be delayed, will not be covered by any UPS Service Guarantee, and will require an address correction charge. Additionally, Army Post Office (APO) and Fleet Post Office (FPO) addresses are not accepted.
Why won't the website take my credit card?
1. The billing address and zip code do not match the card.
2. The zip code matches but the street address does not match the card.
3. The street address matches but zip code does not match the card.
4. The street address and zip code are not available (left the field blank).
5. The CVC does not match the card or left the field blank.
6. The card has expired.
7. The card may have some kind of hold on it.
8. We do not accept American Express.
9. If you are still having trouble, please call our store staff at (254) 983-2899 (BUZZ).
Why are you unable to ship glass quarts of honey?
Due to a high percentage of broken jars in shipments, we have decided to discontinue shipping any of our products in glass quarts. We will be adding more plastic options to our website for shipping.